This article was written to let everyone know some of the basic things that God has done, is doing and will do and what God ultimately wants!
Let us begin:
- God is extremely powerful in many ways beyond man’s comprehension.
1) God is omnipotent – all powerful
2) God is omniscient – knows all, has complete knowledge
3) God is omnipresent – everywhere at once
- God wants a family to love and to receive love from and has His way of going about deciding who it will be! He instructs, He observes and He judges.
- God created heaven for His wants and needs and He created earth for mankind.
- God uses Satan to tempt mankind just as he did Jesus.
- God created man so He will have children to choose from to pick His family. God picks those children who choose Him for their Father and His Son Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be His elect sons and daughters.
- God gave man moral and religious laws to live by such as the Ten Commandments, the law of Moses, the law of Abraham, etc.
- God sent His only Son Jesus to save mankind by giving His life to free us of our sins so we would have a way to get to God’s heaven.
- God gave man the right to make choices.
- God will judge mankind to see if He will accept him as a son or daughter or send him or her to Hell forever.
- God wants all men and women for His children that will make the choice to believe in and accept His Son Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. So the choice is really each individuals. You may choose either to accept Jesus, not accept Jesus or do nothing. The last two choices lead to what the bible relates to as the second death even though you only die physically once.
And what does the Lord want?
8 He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the Lord require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God?
Now, some questions:
- Do you really recognize or have a feel for how powerful God is?
- Do you know the things God says He will do for those who accept His Son as their Lord and Savior?
- Do you understand what happens to those who either do not believe in God or fail to accept His Son?
- Do you believe God will do all the things he says He will do in His written word?
- Do you really want to be a child of God?
- Have you made your choice about accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
- Do you know what God wants from you? (very important)
Knowing and Understanding the “Big Picture” is most important because it helps you make the right decisions in life. Everyone in his right mind wants advantages in life. God offers advantages through his Son Jesus Christ that you cannot get anywhere else. Therefore you must make the right choices in life. God with all His power and knowledge will weed out those who are not sincere, who are not righteous and who go against Him in any way.
It is very important in life to read, study and learn about God’s word and about His Son Jesus Christ and how they may affect your life for the good while on earth as well as in the hereafter. This is how you learn what is really important in life and how to make the right choices. Also know that no one can make the choice for you about whether you believe in and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Only you can do this and must do this before you die (sickness and accidents included) if you want to be an elect child of God.
If you don’t know where to go or what to do to learn about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and Christianity, then please consider going to any Christian church, pastor, bible study group, church member, or anyone you know to be a Christian to obtain information, literature, answers, prayers and Christian love.
Always keep Jesus in your heart and on your mind.
God is testing us every day and has given us the right to make our own choices. Do you know which ones are the right choices in Gods mind?
Fear God, love God, honor God, and trust God with all your heart, mind and soul and you will receive and experience the joy of the promises of God’s blessings in His time.
Prayer: Father in heaven, I praise You for Your Son and the Holy Spirit. I praise You for Your grace in sending us Your wisdom about “The Big Picture”. I pray for everyone who has not yet accepted Jesus for their Lord and Savior. Please bless those who have read this article for they too are seeking Your righteous truth and understanding.
May God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and Christianity be our guiding lights for eternity. Let it be Your will Lord not mine. Please come Lord Jesus.
I pray in Jesus sweet name and to His glory through the power of the Holy Spirit,