This is a test to see if a religion is manmade or from God.
If we remove the men or the man who created their man made religion but insist it is from God, will it continue to exist? If it is not from God then at some point it will slowly fall apart and cease to exist but some will continue and take in more unknowing souls.
Here are 37 test questions:
- Does the bible that you use contain only the true words of God or does it have manmade words included?
- Does the church follow all of God’s Will that he originally inspired in His inerrant bible?
- Does the bible you use contain any manmade writing no matter how large or how small that differs in content or meaning from those God and Jesus Christ inspired?
- Does the church and or the pastor condone, teach or believe-in any manmade writings or interpretations that do not follow the those set down by God?
- Does the church or religion demand that their interpretations are to be used and followed in place of God’s will or intent?
- Are there any core differences in the way the church believes in God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit than that which God set down?
- What entities are the people to pray too?
- Do they pray to any entity other than God the Father, God the Son, or God the Holy Spirit?
- Does this religion believe in the Trinity?
- Does this religion adhere to all of God’s laws that He and only He has set down?
- Does this religion believe or not believe that God through His Son Jesus Christ created everything that was created and sustains it all ?
- Does this religion believe that Salvation is from the grace of the God of heaven by faith in His Son the man/God Jesus Christ?
- Does this religion believe that everything evil is created by Satan through mankind?
- Does this religion believe that Jesus is the Son of God.
- Does this religion believe that the Holy Spirit lives within the believer if they believe Jesus Christ?
- Does this religion believe that all believers will go to the heaven that the God of heaven has created or do they believe they will go to a different heaven after death or they will go to no heaven?
- Does this religion believe their members can pray directly to the God in heaven or is there another entity that hears their prayers and then sends them on to Jesus?
- When did this religion get started?
- Who are the leaders of this religion?
- Does this religion know about God’s wrath for deceiving His children? See Romans 1:18-25 in God’s inspired bible (NKJV).
- Does this religion understand that if the believer’s names are not found in Jesus’ Book of Life that they will not be allowed into God’s heaven.
- Does this religion believe that there are abominable sins that will keep them out of God’s heaven such as hands that shed innocent blood (murder), raping women, sexual immorality, a proud look, a lying tongue, a heart the devises wicked imaginations, a false witness, one who sows discord among his brethren, etc., unless they repent in full and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior?
- Does this religion believe that God has made no promises of giving a deceased person not even one virgin upon their death?
- Does this religion believe that God the Holy Spirit lives within the body of all who believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior?
- Does this religion believe that the only way to get to God’s heaven is through His Son Jesus Christ?
- Does this religion believe that whoever denies the Son also denies the Father and vise versa?
- Does this religion fear God?
- Does this religion have more than one god that they either worship too or pray too?
- Does this religion believe that the afterlife God has offered to all His children comes by His grace through faith in His Son Jesus Christ and that it does not come with rebellion, death or pain or promises of any number of virtuous women?
- Does this religion believe in any prophets other than those created by God before Jesus’ death on the cross?
- Does this religion reject medical aid for all who believe in that religion including children?
- Are religions that ignore human suffering meeting human needs?
- Are religions that condemn and ostracize individuals for failure to perform rituals or for stumbling into sin really encouraging spiritual growth?
- Are human sacrifice, self-mutilation, neurotic submission to human authority, cutting family ties, confiscating one’s personal wealth, degrading women, or promoting unattainable physical or economic goals (“health and wealth”) really contributing to human happiness and well-being?
- Is your religions worldview (1) consistent, both internally and externally—the truth-claims can’t contradict each other; (2) does it answer crucial questions about life and the cosmos that correspond to reality and human experience as universally understood and lived out; and (3) is it emotionally and spiritually satisfying?
- More importantly, does this religion have a worldview that explains about God: Does He exist, is He alive, the worldview must explain something of His nature; His relationship with people, both in this life and beyond; and His control (or lack of control) over history, creation, morality, and eternity? If God doesn’t exist, a worldview must explain why people are still alive and still believe in God and seek Him.
- Are these questions answered in the religion you are seeking or following?
These and other questions must be answered truthfully so any person looking for a church or religion can determine for themselves if they are true or false religions, churches and or pastors. If there is any type of pressure put on an individual and is condoned by the church or pastor then it is more than likely to be a false religion with false leaders.
These questions are put forth to wake up anyone that is having a hard time determining a false religion. May God be with you in making your decision as to whether you want the religion He had His Son begin or any of the thousands of religions around the world today.
Remember the God of heaven is the only living, loving, gracious God who will have His Son create a new heaven for eternity. This you must think about sincerely.
God is testing us every day and has given us the right to make our own choices. Do you know which ones are the right choices in Gods mind?
Fear God, love God, honor God, and trust God with all your heart, mind and soul and you will receive and experience the joy of the promises of God’s blessings in His time.
Prayer: Father in heaven, I praise You for Your Son and the Holy Spirit. I praise You for Your grace in sending us Your wisdom about “A True Religion Test.” Please bless those who have read this article for they too are seeking Your righteous truth, love, wisdom and understanding.
May God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit and Christianity be our guiding lights, our safety nets and our inspiration for loving happiness in all of Your kingdom. Father into your hands I commend my spirit. Not my will, but Yours be done. Please come Lord Jesus.
I pray in Jesus sweet name and to His glory through the power of the Holy Spirit,