These questions may be read and answered by anyone in any religion or without a religion. These questions are good for thought and eventually will help you with your belief.
All readers are asked to please, take a comfortable seat, relax, have an open mind and read carefully each question and answer it to yourself if you know the answer. If you don’t know the answer, please mark it and either research the answer or ask someone who does know the answer.
These questions are integral to making the right choices about religion.
If you read, study, and think about the first question enough, you probably will have answered most of the rest of the questions.
- Have you ever taken the time to think about, read about, and/or find out about what God wants?
- How many Gods did it take to create everything that was created?
- Do you believe He is the same God who caused you to be created ?
- Do you believe the God who caused you to be created also created other gods so that they could take away through their religions, the love, honor, glory and devotion that the God who made you deserves?
- Do you feel there is only one living, loving, gracious, true God?
- Do you believe that God had a reason for creating all that He created?
- Do you know what that reason is?
- Do you believe that God’s will is stated in the bible that He and His Son Jesus Christ inspired and caused to be written.
- Which bible do you believe is God’s bible?
- Do you believe God wanted to establish a religion of His own?
- Do you believe God wanted to create a people of His Own, so He could have a family?
- What religion do you feel is the religion that the real living, loving God who created you established?
- Who do you believe God put in charge of His church?
- What do you think about God creating a place where He could raise and test all His children to determine which ones He wanted to keep for His elect children?
- Where is this place?
- How do you think God determines who He wants to keep for His children?
- Do you believe God created an entity to test the people He created?
- Who or what is that entity?
- Do you know or want to know how you can become a son or daughter of the God who made you?
- Are you afraid of your God?
- Do you really love your God?
- Do you feel strongly about your answers to the questions set out above?
- Does it make sense to you that there is only one true God who inspired His Bible and His religion for His purposes only?
- Which God do you believe that is?
- Do you read and study from a changed bible, that is one that is different from that which the living, loving God inspired and set down?
- Who do you pray to?
- What will happen to those who the real God chooses to keep?
- What will happen to those who the real God chooses not to keep?
- Do you have any idea how powerful the true living, loving God is?
- Do you believe God is powerful enough to read your heart and mind?
- Do you believe that the God who made you is going to keep you for His own to live on for eternity in His heaven?
- Why do you believe or not believe that?
Negative QuestionsThese are questions for the non-believer that should be thought about and answered at least in your mind.
A. If you don’t believe in the living, loving God, who or what do you believe in?
B. If you don’t believe in God, what do you think will happen to you when you die?
C. Who or what do you think created you and the universe you live in? Can you explain?
D. If you believe in a god, what is it that the god you believe in wants?
E. Did your god state his will in his bible, or did he create any written message?
F. Is your bible partially or wholly written with the thoughts and the will of man?
G. Do you read and learn from a bible in which any portion of it has been written with the thoughts and will of men ?
H. Do you know that learning and believing from a partially or wholly man made bible or participate in a man made religion is an abomination to the God who made you?
I. How many different gods or entities do you pray to?J.
J. Are you aware of or concerned about what will happen to you when you die?J. Does your god provide a life after your life is over on earth?
K. How many living gods do you think are in all the religions of the world?
L. Of all these gods, how many do you think it took to create the heavens, the earth, mankind and all the many different species of animals and plants?
M. How many of these gods do you think are real, living, loving, gracious gods that created you and sustain you and the environment that you live in.?
N. Don’t you want to believe in and give your loyalty, honor and devotion to the God who is powerful enough to create everything that was created and wants you for His own?
O. Is the religion you believe in or the person who wrote your bible more powerful than Satan or the living, loving, gracious God of heaven?
There is only one God who created everything that was created. He is a living, loving, gracious and jealous God and did not create any other gods or prophets that would have created a bible or a religion contrary to His will or any gods who would take away the love, honor, glory and devotion that only He deserves. The apostle John warns in 1 John 4:1–2 “that many false prophets will go out into the world, but he assures us that we can know if they come from God because they will confess “that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.” In other words, Jesus is God incarnate (in human bodily form). Any alleged prophet who claims to speak new revelation from God but teaches a false Jesus or no Jesus is not from God and is a false prophet.
There are many people that are not aware of how powerful the real living, loving God is or what His wants and desires are! If God created everything that was created, do you think He cannot take it away? There is not anyone, any deity, and/or any entity more powerful, more righteous, more gracious, more giving or more loving than the God who made you. Remember, God created the heavens and the earth to have a place to raise and judge all of His children so He could keep and love the ones that turned their sinful life around, repented of all their sins, and chose or will choose Him for their Father and Jesus for their Lord and Savior. God wants to love His children and He wants to live with them in His new heaven and to have them love Him back because they want to, not because they have too.
For those who do not have a god or do not believe in the God who made you or His Son Jesus Christ, Jesus will be the one who will judge you after your death on earth. He will either accept you and put your name in His Book of Life or He will send you on to live in God’s jail often called hell or the Lake of Burning Fire and Brimstone to live with Satan and without God for eternity.
For those of you who may not know, God through His Son Jesus Christ created the heavens and the earth so He could have a place to raise His children, test His children and then to keep those that accepted His Son as their Lord and Savior for His Own.
Any individual that reads, and believes the script from God’s inspired bible that has been changed or partially or wholly written by man will be set apart from God. For it is an abomination to change even one jot or title or misinterpret those words which God has inspired.
The only way to get into God’s heaven is to believe in His Son Jesus Christ. Because Jesus gave His life to cover for all of mans sins, His Father (God) willed that no one can get to His heaven without repenting of their sins and believing in His Son Jesus Christ. That means believing in Jesus with all your heart and soul that He is your Lord and Savior. Then if you have done this Jesus will have your name written in His Book of Life. Only those who have their names found in His Book of Life will be allowed into God’s heaven.
God’s new heaven is being created by Jesus for all those who believe in His Son. Any other human being not found in Jesus’ Book of Life will not be accepted into God’s heaven but will be sent to the Lake of Burning Fire to live forever in much heat and complete darkness and without God for eternity.
When Jesus comes in the clouds for His Saints (the Church; all believers) it will be too late to change your mind. However, those left behind will live on to experience the 7 years of tribulation. Most of the people will die either from the famines and hostility caused by the Antichrist or from the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls that God will send down to Earth during that time. Those, the living and the dead, who did accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior and did not take the mark of the antichrist during these 7 years will also be judged at the Judgment of Nations as sheep and will be sent to join all the other saints in the millennium. Those who did take the mark of Satan will be judged as goats and sent straight to the Lake of Burning Fire and Brimstone.
God offers believers many things in His heaven and all He asks for is your loyalty, praise, honor, devotion, and the following of His righteous will?
God will not make you change your mind. However, He will accept anyone who wants His love that will repent of their sins and accept His Son as their Lord and Savior.
So, make sure God knows who you are and that you want to do what it takes to be an elect child of His to be able to receive all that He offers.
These statements and thoughts from above came from God’s inspired Bible. You may read about them there.
Give God His due for looking out for you and in the long run you will be pleased and God will be pleased that you listened to His wisdom.
God is testing us every day and has given us the right to make our own choices. Do you know which ones are the right choices in Gods mind?
Fear God, love God, honor God, and trust God with all your heart, mind and soul and you will receive and experience the joy of the promises of God’s blessings in His time.
Prayer: Our Father in heaven hallowed is Thy Name. I praise You for Your Son and the Holy Spirit. I praise You for Your grace in sending us Your wisdom about “Religious Questions.” Please bless those who have taken their time to read and study these questions for they too are seeking Your righteous truth, love, wisdom and understanding.
Please open their hearts and minds and help them to see all You have to offer to those who love You and want to be a child of Yours. Please ask the Holy Spirit to guide and direct them so they may make the right decisions in this life and for their spiritual life
May God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit and Christianity be our guiding lights, our safety nets and our inspiration for loving happiness in all of Your kingdom. Father into your hands I commend my spirit. Not my will, but Yours be done. Please come Lord Jesus.
I pray in Jesus sweet name and to His glory, through the power of the Holy Spirit,