This is what we can expect as we attain old age according to God’s inspired bible.
- Extended old age prior to flood (Genesis 6:3). 3 And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”
- God sustains us even in old age (Isaiah 46:4). And even to gray hairs I will carry you! Even I will carry, and will deliver you. I have made, and I will bear;4 Even to your old age, I am He
- Gray hair is a crown of glory (Proverbs 16:31). If it is found in the way of righteousness.31 The silver-haired head is a crown of glory,
- Instructions for older men (Titus 2:2,3). But as for you, speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine: 2 that the older men be sober, reverent, temperate, sound in faith, in love, in patience; 3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things—Satisfying long life (Psalm 91:16). And show him My salvation. 16 With long life I will satisfy him
- Satisfying long life (Psalm 91:16). And show him My salvation 6 With long life I will satisfy him,
- Seventy years are given to us (Psalm 90:10). And if by reason of strength they are eighty years, For it is soon cut off, and we fly away. Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; The days of our lives are seventy years;
- Wisdom belongs to he aged (Job 12:12). And with length of days, understanding. 2 Wisdom is with aged men,
In coming to understand God, He simply allots one’s days and brings his end. Gray hair that is found in the way of righteousness is a crown. We who are older men should speak the things for sound doctrine. All kinds of danger are ineffective against one who rests in the shadow of the Almighty. Wisdom belongs to the aged and with the length of days comes understanding.
One good thing about truth, the Gospel is God’s Truth, tell it and teach it to others and you will please God and build many rewards in heaven.
Always keep Jesus in your heart and on your mind.
God is testing us every day and has given us the right to make our own choices. Do you know which ones are the right choices in Gods mind?
Fear God, love God, honor God, and trust God with all your heart, mind and soul and you will receive and experience the joy of the promises of God’s blessings in His time.
Prayer: Father in heaven, I praise You for Your Son and the Holy Spirit. I praise You for Your grace in sending us Your wisdom about offerings. Please bless those who have read this article for they too are seeking Your righteous truth, love, wisdom and understanding.
May God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit and Christianity be our guiding lights, our safety nets and our inspiration for loving happiness in all of Your kingdom. Father into your hands I commend my spirit. Not my will, but Yours be done. Please come Lord Jesus.
I pray in Jesus sweet name and to His glory through the power of the Holy Spirit,