The Lord delights in His brothers and sisters following His Father’s Will, those who understand Him and believe in Him, and those who exercise loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness on earth..
Jeremiah 9:23-24 23 Thus says the Lord:
“Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
Let not the mighty man glory in his might,
Nor let the rich man glory in his riches;
24 But let him who glories glory in this,
That he understands and knows Me,
That I am the Lord, exercising loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth.
For in these I delight,” says the Lord.
The Lord also delights in these things:
- Understand and know Me – a wise man will “only” boast that he knows and understands the Lord.
- Steadfast love – always having undying constant love for Jesus and all God’s children.
- Justice – pray for and ask to have an understanding heart to discern (to come to know or to recognize) justice.
- Righteousness – Sow for yourselves righteousness; Reap in mercy; provide loving kindness and truth and do all this in faith for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Compassion for others – Have compassion for those who need it for Jesus gave it to those who needed it (Luke 7:13).
We have all needed all these things at one time or another in our lives and the Lord delights when we return the favor of Jesus’ blessings to our neighbors.
The greatest gift you may give someone is your time, your attention, your love, and your concern (from Joel Osteen).
Leviticus 19:1-2 And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 2 “Speak to all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘You shall be holy, for I the Lord your God am holy.
God is testing us every day and has given us the right to make our own choices. Do you know which ones are the right choices in Gods mind?
Fear God, love God, honor God, and trust God with all your heart, mind and soul and you will receive and experience the joy of the promises of God’s blessings in His time.
Prayer: Father in heaven, hallowed is Thy Name. I praise You for Your Son and the Holy Spirit. I praise You for Your grace in sending us Your wisdom about “Things the Lord Delights In.” It is with passionate love that I pray that I may serve You and Jesus as an honorable servant. Please bless those who have read this article for they too are seeking Your righteous truth, love, wisdom and understanding.
May God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and Christianity be our guiding light for eternity. Let it be Your will Lord not mine. Please come Lord Jesus.
I pray in Jesus sweet name and to His glory through the power of the Holy Spirit,