by Pastor Mike Murdock
The following are notes taken from one of Rev. Mike Murdock. These notes are about the laws of success taken from the bible and some wisdom keys.
7 Laws to Create Uncommon Success
1) The Law of Difference:
- Learn your differences from others.
- When there is a problem, there is also a gate (a way) through which to solve it.
- Your success is dependent on others problems.
2) The Law of the Mind:
- The mind needs a goal, a focus, instructions, and a hero.
- The mind needs light, movement and sound.
- The mind needs pictures, and conversation (meditation).
- The mind needs to hear what God says.
- Conquer your fear with faith.
3) The Law of Recognition:
- Everything you are wanting is close to you.
- Recognition is in whoever or whatever you are seeing.
- Recognize what you have.4.
4) The Law of Two:
- Two can multiply.
- Two are better than one.
- There is someone who sees something good in you.
- One person can make the difference
5) The Law of Place:
- Everything God has made is an assignment.
- Being in the right place (geography) makes all the difference.
- When you go into a place, go in with honor and show honor, but if honor is not shown back, leave that place.
- When you are where you belong, everything will fall into place, divine success will be there.
6) The Law of Honor:
- If you fail with your life it will be because of a person you choose to dishonor. If you succeed it will be because of a person you have honored.
- Your future is the seed for the one you chose to honor.
- All blessings come through a chain of honor.
- If you change what you know you may change what you do.
- Listen for the sound of honor.
- Do not forget to honor the God of this universe.
- Honor protects, corrects and yields.
- Live by a code of honor.
- Honor is a seed that will stay with you for life.
7) The law of Planting of the Seed:
- God planted His Son so He could have a family.
- Gratitude is a seed for more.
- What will be the harvest of your seed?
- There was never a farmer, a teacher or a preacher who didn’t believe in sowing. But we can only reap what we sow.
- The seed must be wrapped with expectation and faith in the harvest.
- You can do everything right and if you leave out expectation you will die broke.
- Three harvests: (1) God will give you a debt free home, (2) God will give you uncommon financial wisdom, (3) God will put one person in your life that will bless you.
- Give and it shall be given you.
Wisdom from the Holy Spirit:
The last person you want to be around is a liar.
When God talks to you about a seed, He has a harvest in mind.
The seed that leaves your hand only leaves your hand but the harvest stays with you for life.
Take what you have been given and plant the seed, then you can reap the harvest.
Faith decides timing – believe that in the next 90 days your prayer will come true.
Three items for an uncommon success: Seed, Time and Harvest.
Give to God or those in need in order to plant the seed and receive an uncommon harvest.
When God speaks with you He has a harvest in mind.
Everything you have, your body, your limbs, children, home, job, etc. came from God.
PLANT THE SEED TO REAP THE HARVEST.
You can live a lifetime believing a lie. Learn the truth from God and Jesus.
When you get involved with what is on God’s mind, then, He gets involved with you.
Come into a covenant with Jesus that gives purpose.
Sow your seed for a desired harvest.
There are seven laws to be successful before God. Learn them.
What you do for God, He does for you.
The Bible is a book about decisions.
God will not give you anything you have not pursued.
God uses our conscience, teachers and preachers to train us.
God only responds to faith.
Read Psalms 37, 91, 119.
Also read 2 Chronicles 9:6 and Isaiah 58.
Please remember that if we have any hope in our Lord and Savior who gave us “everything” we must be continually faithful to the Lord, first. Remember, God loved us first, even before He created us.
God is testing us every day and has given us the right to make our own choices. Do you know which ones are the right choices in Gods mind?
Fear God, love God, honor God, and trust God with all your heart, mind and soul and you will receive and experience the joy of the promises of God’s blessings in His time.
My prayer: Heavenly Father, hallowed is Thy Name. I pray for spiritual wisdom. Thank you for Your wisdom sent through Pastor Mike Murdock. I have taken notes and written them down and I am in the process of studying them. But I need your help. I want to put the spiritual wisdom to good use so I may have uncommon spiritual success. I also need your help in remembering them. I have faith in You and I expect to receive this uncommon success.
I will listen for the Holy Spirits word and I anxiously await to fulfill that which the Holy Spirit tells me to do. I also pray that when this success is given to me that the Holy Spirit will direct me how to use it properly. My ultimate goal is to build my reserves in heaven and to live with my God and Father, My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for eternity.
May God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and Christianity be our guiding lights for eternity. Let it be Your will Lord not mine. Please come Lord Jesus.
I pray in Jesus sweet name and to His glory through the power of the Holy Spirit,